Who doesn't love a great rack of low-and-slow smoked ribs; one that has been kissed with just the right amount of smoke, has moist and tender meat that pulls away from the bone cleanly with eat bite, and was sauced just prior to serving in order to avoid that awful burnt caramelized sugar coating.
But reaching that perfect balance takes practice. To get you started on the road to smoked rib awesomeness, here are 5 Reasons Your BBQ Ribs Suck.
1. You got your babyback, babyback; You got your babyback, babyback...Chili's babyback ribs.
2. Your recipe starts with "par-boil the ribs until tender."
3. You baked them in the oven or a crock pot because "it was easier than going outside."
4. Your secret ingredient is liquid smoke.
5. You cooked them until they were "fall-off-the-bone tender" (hint: if you don't like bones then order a McRib and donate your grill to someone who cares).
For tips on achieving smoked rib perfection, be sure to visit Grillocracy's "Tips for Smoking the Perfect Rack of Ribs" here.